ACI - Afghan cultural association
is new in Ireland,
the member of association were active in Ireland and they
voluntary could participated to the number of cultural program as follows;
Exhibition and festivals:
- Presenting Photograph Exhabition and Afghan Craft on 17th June 2002 in Equality Authority in Dublin.
Watch the video here. <a
- Attendance to optimal avenue International multi
media cultural festival between Dublin and Massachusetts
on may 2001.
- Presenting exhibition of Afghan calligraphy and Afghan women
crafts in civic museum on 3rd of May 2001.
- Attendance an exhibition of intercultural Art in celebration
of world refugee day in June 2001
- Presenting exhibition of Islamic calligraphy of Herat
Afghanistan in Galway library from
8th to 19th of January 2001.
- Afghan craft and photograph exhibition in equality authority
on June 2002.
- Exhibition of Afghan Calligraphy and miniature painting
from Herat-Afghanistan in Ilac centre library in Dublin from 23re of March to
Media and Interviews:
- Giving information about afghan culture and Afghanistan situation trough National Radio, Morning
Ireland, Radio one world, RTE 1 - 2 -3
- Interview with Sunday world, Sunday independent, Irish times Sunday tribune, Galway
advertiser, Galway express, Mirror
- Giving articles about afghan culture to Metro monthly cultural paper.
- The film of Multi media cultural festival that presented in Dublin
reported and broadcasted to the centre of afghan German cultural program in Hamburg T.V. in 2002.
- Presenting (9) track of Afghan music CD to Ireland Radio and T.V.
- Interview with Irish examiner, Sunday Independent, Herald on 2003.
- Interview with Metro Eiarne in 2004.
Anti - Racism activities:
- Attendance to the Amnesty International Irish Section as Minority Ethnic Advisory Group for monthly
- Attendance Impact, International day against Racism conferences in 2002.
- Attendance to SARI sport against racism Ireland
on 3rd of may 2003 and 2004 and presenting Afghan food exhibition.
- Presenting Afghan Calligraphy and miniature painting form Herat-Afghanistan to eve of International
day against racism in Ilac library in Dublin city form 23rd of March to 30th of
- Attendance to a number of seminars and meetings in Ireland.